1 2
Image
Caption
A wheel from a wheelbarrow with a single wheel, used by prisoners during the construction of the White Sea-Baltic Canal (1931-1933). It was raised from the bottom of the canal in the area of Locks Nos. 10 and 11 in 2004, during work on the temporary draining of part of the canal for repairs and reconstruction...
 
Summary article
A wheel from a wheelbarrow with a single wheel which was used by prisoners during the construction of the White Sea-Baltic Canal (1931-1933). It was found in 2004 at the bottom of the canal, in the area of Locks Nos.10 and 11 during repair and restoration work. It is on permanent exhibition in the Segezha...

Museums

Museum
Segezha Municipal Museum Centre
 
Connection?
holding place
Web page?
 
1 2